Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas and Stuff

Kyle and I had a really good Christmas. It was so nice to be home for a week and not have anything to worry about. I really needed a break from work and Kyle needed time away from school. We were lucky enough to be able to spend time at home with both of our families, which is always lots of fun. We were lucky enough to avoid any delays due to snow... which was pretty much a miracle considering how much snow hit the Northwest over the holiday season!

Somehow, since Kyle and I have been together, he has managed to make me more girly. It's not that he forces anything on me, it just has happened. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

sorry... this picture isn't the best...

So, it's true, I'm 24 years old and I just got my ears pierced for the first time. My sister and my sister-in-law had both just gotten their ears pierced before Christmas. After seeing their bravery I decided, what the heck, why not? So... I went to the mall with Corinne and actually went through with it. I'm really happy I did. I enjoy having them pierced, I feel more feminine, which I think is a good thing. I've had them in for 4 weeks now. I only have 2 weeks left before I can change them out for different ones. I'm pretty excited about getting a new pair of earrings.

6 comments:

  1. You are too cute. I love that you were brave enough to get earrings now. Mine were done when I was 6 mos. old, but I remember seeing my little sister getting hers done and being glad I couldn't remember mine. Also, I love your long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I seriously cannot believe that you got your ears pierced! When I saw the picture, I assumed it was a stick-on earring. ;) Way to go, Renae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome on the earring bravery! I didn't even notice when we saw you. It's always nice to feel more feminine. I was just thinking about that today because I hardly ever wore earrings when I was younger, but I do a lot more now. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, way to go. And your hair is getting super long, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...