1. After doing some shopping, we were in the parking lot getting into the car, Hailey asked if we could run some errands. I said, "Like what?" She pointed to the store adjacent to us. It was called Aaron's. "I want to go to Aaron's" she said. (One point for awesome reading skills.)
2. Hailey was playing I Spy with Papa Hill. They were looking for something gray. She said, "Papa's hair!"
3. While building a Lego set, she was digging through the Legos looking for the pieces she needed. "Where are those naughty pieces?"
4. Before Christmas Kyle and I bought Kacey a doorway jumper. I planned to use it as a Santa gift for her. Kyle was dying to let her try it out, and thought I was absolutely ridiculous to hold on to it until Christmas. She has no idea about Santa. But the other two do! So I held my ground.
One day Kyle was trying to convince me to pull it out. "Let's get a certain something out" he said. I hesitated, "Buuut... buuut..." Hailey piped up, "Use your words mom!"
5. Instead of singing "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" for the chorus to the the Christmas song "Hallelujah", Hailey thought it was "Jalepeno! Jalepeno!"
6. Kyle likes to turn on music while we eat dinner. He and the girls refer to it as his jams. One song came on titled "Easier to Run". Hailey said, "It's easier to run! But not for babies."
7. Kyle was teasing Hailey about having a mustache someday when she gets older. Hailey became quite defensive and responded with an angry forceful deep voice, "I will NEVER have a mustache!"