Tuesday, February 7, 2012

02.07.12

02.07.12_touch upPotty training is hard work.

Hailey was absolutely insistent on sitting on the potty before her nap. Lately it’s a struggle to get her to stop what she’s doing to sit on the potty. So I didn’t complain and just went with it. I came back 15 minutes later and she was still sitting, reading her magazines. I told her it was nap time and she said, “No. No nap. I go pee on potty.” I said ok and walked away. 15 minutes later I came back to find her asleep.

I never had any intention of posting a picture of Hailey on the potty, but this was too funny to me. Sorry Hailey.

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness! Hailey will probably hate you for taking this when she gets older but that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I'm looking forward to/dreading the day I start potty training Jed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that potty does look pretty comfy, I might come over and take a nap on it too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...