Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kyle's Renderings

I thought it might be fun for others to see what kind of things Kyle is learning in his Industrial Design classes. He's absolutely loving his major and is having lots of fun. Here are some sketches he did for his rendering class. He did these completely with marker. The brand of marker he uses is called Prismacolor, and he uses marker paper (paper with a wax coating which helps the markers blend)... both of which are kind of expensive... but it's ok, he doesn't have books for his classes, so I'm ok with spending money on art supplies instead.




So, the colors on the first image turned out really funny... the green should be the same as the bottom image, the gray should be the same as the bottom image, and the blue should be orange, like the bottom image. I have no idea why they uploaded really funny like that. I want to post it anyway, but I think it's pretty cool. You get the picture, right?

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. How did I miss this post? That looks like a lot of fun. Makes me want to take an art class.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...