Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Picture Update

We've taken quite a few pictures in the past few weeks, but I haven't had time to upload any of them. Here are a few of my favorites:

Here's Hailey in her matching outfit with her Aunt Brittany.

Look at how much she's starting to fill out. She's so cute.

It is so amazing to me how quickly babies grow and change. She already looks so different from when she was first born.

We went home to Washington for Christmas. Lucy (my parents' dog) was jealous of Hailey. She had to be wherever Hailey was.

Hailey has started to enjoy bath time. It's pretty fun to watch her react to the water. I think it's funny to watch her little body float. Her baby chub keeps her on top of the water. I accidentally cut off her head in the third picture. I was trying to get a good picture of her smiling and was trying to be quick, but apparently I moved the camera down.

Kyle blessed Hailey in church on December 27th, 2009 in Kennewick, WA. It was a really nice blessing, Kyle did a good job. My mom made her blessing dress. Doesn't she look so cute? The headband she has on was slightly too big (since Hailey apparently has a small head), so it kept twisting and falling down over her eyes (that's why it's crooked in the pictures).

We split up our Christmas Washington trip and stayed a few nights at my parents' house and few nights at Kyle's parents' house. While staying with his parents we found these tanning goggles in his sisters' room (the room we were sleeping in) and had to put them on Hailey. She looked hilarious. We're mean parents, I know.

Hailey is now 7 weeks old. She has been giving us more and more smiles everyday. She's also started cooing, which is super cute. She loves to stand up and kicks her left leg repeatedly when she's happy. Hailey has also discovered her hands and has started putting them in her mouth along with whatever she may be holding. She has had some problems with major spitting up, so we called the doctor and he put her on Prevacid (a medicine for heart burn) and it seems to help. She hasn't been spitting up as much, which is wonderful! Hailey eats about every 2-2 1/2 hours (if she's sleeping sometimes she'll wait as long as 3-4 hours to eat... but usually I'm up with her at night every 2 1/2 hours.) We absolutely love Hailey.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, she does look so much different already! That's incredible how fast babies change! I really like the white headband, even if it is too big for her little head. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! Her blessing dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's getting so big! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Next year will be even more exciting. Keep up all the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww She's getting so big! How adorable! I loved seeing all the pictures! We need to get togetehr soon so I can meet her!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...