Friday, October 14, 2011

“Helk! I stuck!”

I decided to make bread the other day. I took my bread maker out of the box, put it on the counter and got busy getting together what all I needed. I soon heard, “Mommy! Helk! Helk! I stuck! I stuck!”. I turned around and saw this sight:

I stuck!IMG_3149

Hailey was stuck in the packaging from the bread maker. I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures. I was laughing while Hailey quickly lost patience and started freaking out. Hilarious!

P.S. Hailey’s “help” always comes out as “helk”. And she has recently decided to start calling me “mommy”, not “mom”. And I actually kind of like it better. It’s a lot cuter and nicer sounding, I think.

2 comments:

  1. I always feel bad when I get the camera and take pictures before helping my girls, but it's so worth it sometimes :)
    You are lucky you went from mom to mommy. We're are now mom and dad! :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...