Thursday, January 26, 2012

01.26.12

01.26.12_touch up

Lately Hailey has been dipping all of her food in her milk and then eating it. It’s disgusting. Today at lunch she dipped her fruit wrap and peas in it, and then at dinner she dipped her broccoli. I thought this was just some weird toddler thing.

Hailey helped me make cookies tonight. And then I figured out why she does what she does. I taught her to! Weeks ago, I showed her how to dip her chocolate chip cookie in milk and then eat it. Now she apparently thinks it’s the thing to do to dip ALL of her food in her milk. Whoops, my bad. Didn’t see that one coming.

1 comment:

  1. Jed loooves to dip too! I quit giving him a real cup for this very reason. I figure he's still little enough for a sippy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...