Thursday, March 29, 2012

03.29.12

03.29.12_touch upLunch out with Mom

Today Hailey and I enjoyed eating lunch “out”. We’re not big fans of McDonald’s at our house. If we’re going to eat fast food, we prefer Chick-fil-A. But, a few weeks ago we received coupons in the mail for McDonald’s. I glanced through them and noticed a couple good ones. I could get some chicken bites for free, and Hailey could get a Happy Meal for free with a purchase over a $1. I’ve been saving the coupons all month, waiting for a good time to go and enjoy a cheap meal, even if it’s McDonald’s. With our fridge near empty I decided today was a great day. So, we had fun, did something different, and ate lunch at McDonald’s for only $2. Hailey loved it, and so did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...