Monday, April 9, 2012

04.09.12

Hailey got a box of goodies from Rara Hill for Easter today. Inside was a set of plastic golf clubs. Hailey was so excited, even though she had no idea what they were or what you use them for. We took them outside and she immediately starting hitting the ground with them. I tried to show her how to hold the clubs and hit the ball. She’s in need of a great deal of practice, starting with her stance…


Photobucket

  Photobucket 


I’ll let Kyle teach her. He actually knows how to golf. I just get frustrated.


Aren't those animations fun? I first saw how to do this on Make It and Love It. The image quality is pretty grainy. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's my ISO setting on the camera. Or I just don't know how to take a good picture. Or both. Whatever... you get the idea. If you do try this out, I first tried to upload my .gif file to Flickr, but when I added the html code to the blog the animation didn't work. Once I used Photobucket, like Ashley from Make It and Love It, did, it worked out great.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! we'll have to work on that swing of hers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image quality is poor because it's in gif format (not your camera or your photo-taking skills). The apng format is an alternative, but almost no browsers support it yet. The only real way to fix it is to save it in a video format.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...