Friday, April 20, 2012

04.20.12

04.20.12_touch upWho says Candyland is just for kids?

A few weeks ago I was able to score Candyland at Target for $1.97! I bought it with the intention of saving it for Hailey’s birthday this year. Kyle couldn’t wait, so after Little Miss was in bed, we opened it up and played a few games. Not a very strategic game. :)

Did you know the board is changed?! It’s not the same. At least not how we remembered it. Oh well, it’s still a fun game and I know Hailey will have fun with it.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and supported me through the past 3 weeks of Sew-vivor! (Don’t know what I’m talking about? Check out Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3.) I didn’t get enough votes to make it to the final round. Bummer. But, I must say, there is a definite part of me that is relieved. That was a lot of work. It takes a lot to sew all of that, but to also be creative and try to make it stand out. It was fun and a good experience for me. I don’t push myself very much, so this was good for me to see what I really am capable of doing. For now, I am taking a small hiatus from sewing. No worries, I’ll be back to it soon enough. I have plenty on my to-do list to keep me busy for a while.

And thank you so much to all of my friends and family who not only voted, but also spread the word! That was great! Sure makes a person feel good. Specifically my person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...