Monday, October 1, 2012

Trimester #3 and a Belly

Yep. I’ve made it. I’m at 29 weeks and ready to plow through the third trimester.

29 weeks_touch up

Baby girl is getting big and wiggly. I feel her moving throughout the day, but she’s most active around 10:30-11 pm. Usually when I lay down to sleep. Of course. She is occasionally starting to get up in my ribs and puts pressure on my bladder. But I still love feeling her wiggle and stretch. It’s fun to watch my belly dance. I wonder if she’ll be as strong as Hailey was. Do you remember the video we took showing Hailey moving and stretching my belly just weeks before she was born?

Kyle loves to tease me about my belly. I think he reassures me everyday that it is large and then reminds me that I have another 2 1/2 months of growing to do. (No worries, it’s all in good fun.) Yes, yes… this belly is going to get bigger, and I’m going to get more uncomfortable. But, it’s totally worth it.  

I’m getting more anxious to meet our little girl. I know the next 2 1/2 months will fly by, but I still can’t help it. I wonder what she will look like, how she will act. How much will she be like Hailey? And how much will she be her own little person? Will she be a clone of Hailey, or totally different? We’ll find out soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I think you make pregnancy look good :) It's going to be so fun to have another little girl. We have loved it. They are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...