Saturday, January 19, 2013

Let it Snow!

Last winter was a pretty warm and mild winter. This winter so far has been the exact opposite. It has been cold! Highs in the 20’s and lows dipping in the single digits or lower. We have also gotten our fair share of snow.

IMG_8884

Kyle and I have been shoveling and shoveling. We have some nice piles of snow built up.

IMG_8887

Hailey has been enjoying playing in the snow. In fact, I’ve been loving it too. Something about big piles of snow makes me so giddy!

snow 2013

snow 2013_2

So I say, “let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!” At least for now…

1 comment:

  1. That snow is CRAZY!!! and how does the mail carrier get to your mailbox? I hope the snow melts before February!!! :) The Hailey girl looks like she is having so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...