Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fall Photo Dump- September

Boy am I behind. On the blog. In my house. In life in general. Seriously, the month of November wiped me out. I'm finally feeling back on my feet and productive again.

Since it's nearing Christmas and I have pictures dating back to September I have yet to share, I'm just going to do it all in one place and dump 'em. I have a pretty good number of pictures to share, and since a long post is well... a long post, I'm splitting it into three parts, September, October and November. Here is installment numero uno.  

September
Hailey played a season of fall soccer. She played when she was 3, but that didn't go over so well. She just wasn't ready. 1 1/2 years later she was ready! She had a blast and was quite physical. She threw some bows and dug her way into the pack to snag the ball. She had quite a few nice breakaways, but couldn't ever finish it off with a goal. We need to work on redirecting the ball, instead of just kicking it in a straight line. :)

Hailey also played with her friend Cate, which made it extra fun. It was pretty awesome to have a friend on her team this year!


At the beginning of the school year I started watching Cate twice a week for a total of 4 hours. It is fun to have a friend pre-scheduled to come over twice during week. Hailey and Cate have a lot of fun together. The two of them are only a month apart in birthdays, so they're a pretty perfect age to play together.

One afternoon the girls asked to play princess pirates and wanted eye patches. I made them eye patches, rolled up mail ads for spyglasses, and gave them a large piece of paper and crayons. They drew themselves a fancy treasure map and then went outside to follow the path they had drawn. We topped the afternoon off with Otter Pops. I love having a backyard!


Stay tuned for October! It's coming, I promise. :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...