Friday, November 9, 2007

Us

Kyle and I decided to start our own blog... just for fun. I don't really know what to write in these things. The idea is that we will do fun things and have fun pictures, and be able to post all of that on here to keep people up to date on our lives. Yeah...

Just to start off the blog, I guess I'll explain what we're up to right now. Kyle is going to school at BYU. He wants to get into the industrial design program. Hopefully that works out for him. After this semester he will be senior status credit wise, but still won't have a declared major. Because he has to apply to the program, and there are only a limited number of seats in each class, he is going to have probably another 4 years of undergrad. That's ok... as long as he enjoys what he is studying. I don't want him to choose a major that he doesn't enjoy because it will get him out of school faster. 4 more years is a long time, but it'll be worth it if it is something he's passionate about.

I am just working and living. I just started a new job at BYU this week, working for Print Services at the UPB. Kyle actually works up there also, but at nights. I think I am going to enjoy this job... I hope I enjoy it. There is a lot to learn. I know I can pick it up, with experience. Right now I'm feeling kind of lost when I go to work there. I think it's just because I'm new, and I don't really know what is going on, and what I should be doing, and what the system is. It'll come though... at least I really hope it does. I don't think it'll matter too much how fast I get to feel at home there... it's still better than Staples. Even though I feel pretty comfortable at Staples, I need to get away from it. I'm definitely going to be happier at BYU.

That's pretty much where we stand... nothing overly exciting. We don't get out and do a whole lot, because we don't see a whole lot of each other. Our schedules always seem to overlap. We're ok with it though. We just enjoy the time we have together even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...