Saturday, January 5, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

My cousin April has a digital scrapbooking business called Digital Scrapbook Memories. I saw her this past Sunday, and she gave me a few of her cd's. I've always enjoyed scrapbooking, but it takes so much times to cut things out, and I never have any good ideas, and it makes a mess, and it costs so much money to buy cute things... so I've just never really totally gotten into it. I've been playing with the cd's April gave me this week, to try it out. I really enjoy it. It's actually a lot of fun. It's so much easier to use than regular paper scrapbooking. Check out what I made tonight.


1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!!! I made your blog! I am soooo happy we can be internet buddies. It's fun chatting with you from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...