Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mourning our Loss...

So, we've only had a 30 day trial of Adobe Photoshop. Sadly... those 30 days are up. I'm kind of bummed about it. I guess that means that we have to fork out the money to buy it now. In addition to photoshop, I have recently discovered Adobe InDesign. I don't really know how to use this program yet. In fact, I can do almost nothing with it, but... I'm trying to learn. It's kind of fun. I would love to be a pro at using all of these types of programs. I really do enjoying working with computers. So, I guess I will not be creating anymore scrapbook pages until we buy photoshop.

There isn't much else occurring in our lives right now, in addition to our temporary loss of photoshop. We just do the same things we always do. Hopefully it'll warm up sometime soon, and maybe we'll get out and start taking some pictures. Maybe then I'll have something to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...