Friday, March 20, 2009

Pi Day!

This past Saturday, March 14th, was Pi Day. 3.14... get it? My roommates and I started celebrating Pi Day beginning our freshman year at BYU. I've continued to celebrate it every year. Here are the pictures from this year's festivities.

Our pies in all of their glory: Chocolate Pudding, Pineapple Sour Cream and Fruit Salad Fluff Pie of Amazingness (I forgot what Julie called it. She really wanted this fruit dip, so she made it into the shape of a pie.)


Hooray for Pi Day!

3 comments:

  1. Pi day is the best holiday ever. good thing I got a degree in math just so I could find out about that holiday! Your pies looked yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys celebrated my birthday with pie, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...