Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I want to be like this...

There are 3 blogs on here of women that I want to be like... which is pretty far fetched. I look at their blogs and am amazed by how amazing they are. It inspires me to go and be creative and cook good food... kind of like when I went to the fabric store with Julie and we looked at all of the cute quilts and projects and imagined all of the fun things we could do and then eventually had to bring ourselves back down to reality and realize that we really can't do those things... yet...

Check out my new 3 favorite blogs of people I don't know...
thepioneerwoman.com
bakerella.com
veerle.duoh.com

They are also posted on the side bar.

1 comment:

  1. I love their amazing photography. Great blogs.

    I wish you could have done the bike thing with me too. We still need to ride together sometime. Want to get together one of the coming Saturdays?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...