Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snow Day: Take Two

A few weeks ago I posted about forcing Hailey out into the snow.

Snow fell on Provo again today. While Kyle was out shoveling the snow from our driveway, I bundled Hailey up again and took her out for another try at an introduction to snow. This time there were no tears. Except when I took her inside and she wanted to go back outside where her dad was. So out again we went.

What a goofy smile! Anytime you ask Hailey to smile, this is what she gives you.
I still don't think Hailey was all that impressed with the snow. It was more the thrill of being outside that was fun for her. And that's ok. Because I got my picture. So now everyone is happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the snow pictures. I kinda miss it. Until I think of the icky parts like slush. Oh well, I'll enjoy no snow while I can. I don't know if we'll stay out here forever. Also, that backpack is so darling! Good work you guys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...