Friday, March 11, 2011

What a Beautiful Day!

Today was the day I’ve been waiting months for! It started to feel like spring! It was so warm, the sun was out, the sky was clear and blue… I couldn’t ask for a better day!

Hailey and I took advantage of the awesome weather and spent an hour at the park. Hailey had so much fun! We’ll for sure be back next week, as long as the weather continues to cooperate.

IMG_2754_touch up 

IMG_2758_touch upIMG_2751_touch up

Hailey loved this climbing slide thingy (I don’t know what it really is.) She tried so hard to go up it, like all the bigger kids were. But, she wasn’t wearing the right shoes for the job. She had no traction whatsoever and kept slipping. We’ll put on better shoes next time.

IMG_2759_touch up

The swings were the other big hit for her. She loved it! So much squealing and giggling came out of her mouth. It was so fun. I tried to get a picture of her swinging, but it was too difficult to push and take a picture. But just know, there was a huge smile on that girls face. And on mine too.

1 comment:

  1. We were in UT too and LOVING it!!! It was sooo beautiful! Awesome burnt paper stuff. And I loved your Sunday cards. I think I just might have to copy you. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...