Friday, June 22, 2012

06.22.12

06.22.12_touch up

My uncle John was in town from Texas this week. My cousin Angie organized a BBQ at her mom’s house (my aunt Leslie) and invited us to come. It was so fun to see my aunts, uncles and cousins. And Hailey got to play with my cousin’s children, which was overall exciting for her. She loves kids and will play with anyone.

My aunt Valerie is super talented as an artist. She does face painting, and brought her paints to the BBQ. Hailey was so excited to get her face painted. The older girls had rainbows painted over their eyes, and Hailey wanted her face painted the same way. But, she just couldn’t figure out how to close her eyes without squinting. So she got a rainbow on the side of her face with a fun swirl on the other side. She loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I wish that I could have been there! I was at girls camp that weekend. :( I'm sad that I missed you. I heard that it was fun though. I haven't seen Uncle John for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...