Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hailey: Preschool Year 1, Day 1

Hailey started preschool today! She goes two times a week for two hours. She was so excited about it. We measure time by naptimes and bedtimes at our house. We have been counting down the bedtimes to preschool. As she made her way up the stairs to her room last night she informed us that tomorrow when she goes to preschool there won't be anymore bedtimes.
   

Today she has been correcting me whenever I mention preschool. "It's school" she says. Not preschool- my bad. 

I think she enjoyed it. I haven't been able to get much out of her about what she did. She told me they talked about the color blue and pointed out all things blue as we left the parking lot. She also very excitedly said they ate blue jell-o, which she loved. They also watched a video about bodies and she brought home a body cut out that she drew her face on and colored. They did a tracing activity and she brought home a puzzle with her name on it. Sounds like a good time to me.



When I dropped Hailey off this morning the first thing she did was to take her shoes off and make herself right at home. I had to help her get her shoes back on and explain that they need to stay on her feet. Funny girl. She was ready to have a good time.  


 Happy first day of school Hailey!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! I'm glad she had a good time at pre... I mean, school. We miss seeing you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad she had fun. Those pictures of Hailey are so sweet. And your door looks so cute in them too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...