Friday, March 28, 2014

Little Girl Giggles

Hailey had friend Grace over to play this morning. I was in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch and heard giggles galore coming from the living room. I peeked around the corner and saw this sight:

 

Of course, they were even more giggly before I started filming. But you get the idea, right? It just made me so happy to see everyone playing together, giggling away. Hailey is always so nice to include Keira. They really do have fun together. 

I tried to get a few shots of the girls playing. No one would hold still! They were having too much fun. And that is a good thing. :)




Their giggles just made my day. And put a big old smile on my face. Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...