Monday, October 6, 2008

Photography

My cousin, April, is offering a free photography class on her website. I'm really slow about getting this posted. I was looking at the photos people have posted from the lessons so far and some of them are amazing. It really makes me want to get into photography and learn how to do it well. In high school Julie and I both wanted to get into photography, but we never made it very far. I still think it's so fun and I love looking at good photographs. I really wish I had the time to actually sit down and do the lessons on April's website and learn more but... sadly, with a lack of internet at home, it just doesn't happen for me. Maybe sometime in the future I'll be able to play catch up and learn a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...