Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August Update

This summer has been pretty crazy for us. We've been busy with trips, family visiting, weddings, work... Things are finally starting to slow down. As the summer comes to an end it's time to post another overdue update.

Wedding: My brother Curtis married Chelsea Willis on August 11, 2009. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple. We're very happy for them and excited for them to start their lives together! Here are pictures:

Outside the temple waiting for the bride and groom to appear.

My cousin April had nail polish that changed color in the sun. It is clear inside but it slowly gains color as it's exposed to sunlight. The girls were all painting their nails outside the temple while waiting for Curtis and Chelsea to make their grand entrance. This is my sister Corinne painting her nails.

Hailey (it's a picture of my belly, if you can't tell)

Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Park!

The Groom

The Bride (after realizing what she's gotten herself into...)

The cute happy couple.

My family

Baby: Hailey is doing well. I went in for another check up last week and everything looks normal. I'm getting kind of bored of the doctor's appointments... they never have anything new to tell me. I guess that's a good thing though. Today marks week 29... can you believe it?! We're now in the third trimester... 11 weeks to go! According to my pregnancy book Hailey should weigh about 3 pounds and be almost 17 inches long! Of course this differs per baby, but apparently this is the average for 29 weeks. Oh yeah... here's a belly picture.

Returned Missionary: My dear friend and old roommate Lacey just returned home from the England Leeds mission earlier this month. Kyle and I took a trip up to Boise to see her and hear her speak in her home ward. It was so fun to see Lacey! I hadn't seen Lacey since our wedding back in May of 2007! We love Lacey and her new English accent.

So... I know it looks like I only own one shirt... the same purple shirt that I have now posted pictures of in the last 3 blog posts. I swear I don't wear it that often and I do have others...

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! I am so glad you guys got to go see Lacey. I was wondering when she was going to get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... you snapped pictures at a lot of funny expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your whole family. So strange that Curtis is married now. So, I imagine he's not 14 still? JK Life is weird when you grow up. You look adorable though. Pregnancy agrees with you. I hope you're still feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...