Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've Been MIA

I'm back! Where did I go? Not really anywhere... I've just been internet MIA. The power chord to my computer stopped working, and my computer battery died, and with no way to recharge it, well, that meant no computer, no internet and no blogging for me. But I'm back!

The Hill house hasn't been up to too many adventures recently. We've been sticking around home a little bit more. We did have some friends, the Peppers, come to Austin for a few days and it was fun to spend some time with them. Two weekends ago we drove up to Dallas for my cousin Brett's mission farewell. He's headed to Brazil and we're very excited for him. On our way to Dallas we stopped in Waco at the Dr. Pepper Museum because I super really bad wanted to go to it. The museum is pretty small, and not a lot to it, but who cares, it's Dr. Pepper. 

Kyle has been religiously following the World Cup. At least as much as he can while working and not having TV at home. He comes home most nights with highlight videos online to show me. I try to be excited about it for him, I probably don't pull it off very well though. I do enjoy watching all sports, soccer included. I just don't get as excited about it all as he does. Anyway... in honor of both the World Cup and Wimbledon, here's Hailey with her USA World Cup soccer ball and Puma tennis outfit.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I can no longer drink soda and seeing the Dr. Pepper factory is making my mouth water. Not fair. Other than that Texas life seems to agree with you all. Are you in Texas for an internship or for life?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...