Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finger Foods!

We've done it... we've ventured into finger foods! They are so fun! Hailey will eat anything (crossing my fingers she stays that way, and doesn't turn super picky like me). Personally, I love giving her finger foods because it keeps her busy and happy for a few minutes, and because... well, it's just fun.


One night while eating dinner Kyle and I discovered how entertaining an apple slice can be. It's the best thing ever. Kyle and I were able to eat dinner without having to worry about what Hailey was getting into. Hailey will put it in her mouth, take it out, examine it, turn it and put the other end in her mouth. It's so funny to watch her. 


And of course... Cheerios. It takes two hands to eat a Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...