Tuesday, April 24, 2012

04.24.12- Shooting the .22

Kyle has plans this weekend to go shooting with some friends. He needed to sight in his gun before going out. So, we took a quick trip after dinner into the mountains close by us and set up a make shift cardboard box target.

It was fun! It was nice to get out and do something different as a family.

04.24.12_collage

We all shot the rifle. Including Hailey.

IMG_6443_touch up

This is Kyle looking at me asking if we really should let Hailey shoot the gun. I just shrugged and smiled. So she did. With Kyle’s help of course.

IMG_6446_touch up

And she loved it! She was so excited after taking a few shots.

IMG_6452_touch up

Before leaving, Kyle took some shots of Hailey and I, with the Great Salt Lake as our backdrop. This was my favorite.

IMG_6470_touch up

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture of you and Hailey! I keep forgetting y'all live up north now...I was thinking, you drove all the way up to Salt Lake to shoot?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting prettier as you age. I on the other hand not so much. You and Hailey look beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the memories of you and Kris shooting the pellet gun with Grandpa Marty and your Great Grandpa Frederking!!!! FUN TIMES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of you and Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun family activity, I know that is something we would like to do someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is probably the coolest .22 that I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...