Sunday, May 5, 2013

Six Years

What a fantastic day today is. Today represents six years of a happy marriage for Kyle and I!
 
 
We are actually apart on our anniversary this year. I flew, with the girls to Washington yesterday. We're here to stay for a week. Kyle's sister, Chelsie, is getting married! Yay!! Kyle will be here soon enough. He stayed to work, and we came to play. He is so nice to let us leave him for a few days. (Although, I know he is enjoying the peace and quiet.) He can't be too sad, I did leave him a whole pack of mint Oreos- his absolute favorite. :)  

I am so grateful I have Kyle, and that we are able to journey through life together. We currently have traded in our longboards for strollers. We still have the longboards hanging up in the garage, waiting for the day when we'll get to pull them out again.
 
 
Kyle, thank you for choosing me! I'm so lucky to have you as my companion for all eternity.

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! So glad to hear you two are still happily married. Love that picture with the longboards.

    Please take some pictures of Chelsea 's wedding for me. I am so excited for her, though I haven't seen her since she was a little kid. It's still cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...