Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter

I know I’m almost two weeks late, but better late than never, right?

We had a good Easter. Not a whole lot to it. Kyle’s parents and my mom were still in town after graduation. We celebrated with them and Kyle’s siblings.

The one thing that I really, really wanted to do was an Easter egg hunt for Hailey. I think she enjoyed it. She wasn’t as excited about finding the eggs as I was. She did pick them all up and put them in her basket, with some encouragement. She liked opening the eggs and seeing what was inside. I didn’t want to load her up with candy, so I filled them with Cheerios, Goldfish, puffs, and Chocolate Chex.

Easter

Happy [belated] Easter!

1 comment:

  1. You are so crafty! Also, my family has always had the tradition of no candy in easter eggs. They were always filled with goldfish crackers and honeycomb cereal in honor of this scripture. Healthy and a connection to the lovely Easter story.

    Glad to see you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...